Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Review: IT cosmetics CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation in "Fair"



Product Name: IT cosmetics CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation in "Fair"
Product Price: $38.00 at Ulta (where I got mine)
Where can I get it?: Ulta/Ulta.com
Pros: Lightweight, opaque, no scent, compact and easy to travel with, versatile, benefits the skin, cool packaging.
Cons: I don't have any!

First Impression:
    I bought this in early 2014. I wasn't at the store for it, I was just at Ulta to buy myself a little something, not with anything in mind. I had previously bought the Celebration Foundation powder foundation, and I really liked it so I went to go see what else IT Cosmetics had to offer. I was browsing and a sales woman asked what I was looking for; I said "New foundation?". She immediately showed me this foundation and, since I don't wear makeup when I shop for makeup (lest I want to try something out on my face), I allowed her to apply it to my face. I was very impressed with what her light application did. She applied a light layer using a dense round-top buffing brush, it took literally 30 seconds to totally cover my face and get it even. I'm all for saving time where I can, so it really got my interested. I bought it along with the IT Cosmetics Feel The Moment Primer Serum (I will review this as well).

Lasting impression:
    This has quickly become one of my top foundations! My very favorite will always be MAC Studio Tech, but this is a close second. It goes on the skin so easily and quickly, and it is very light, almost watery in texture. I was concerned about that at first, but then I saw that it is extremely opaque so you don't need to cake it on to get good coverage. The packaging is so cool too! It's a compact, not a bottle or tube, and all the product is in a loose-grain sponge and it is dispensed onto your tool of choice by pressing it into the sponge. This makes it very neat and compact; it has a mirror too, so you can easily carry it with you if you want to, without having to carry a big, heavy, bulky, useless glass bottle. It comes, as well, with an application sponge, so you don't even need to bring a separate applicator if you don't want to! How awesome is that?!
    I have very dry, sensitive skin as well. This doesn't irritate my skin, cling to dry patches, or dry my face out either. It's just all around great for me!

Verdict:
    I can't say enough positive things about this product. It is just perfect for me!

Would I recommend this to a friend?:
    Yes! I would advise anyone who can match this to their skin to try this product.

Would I repurchase?
:
    I plan to, yes.

Score out of 5 cuppy-cakes
:
 5 Cuppy-Cakes! Perfect 5!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment