Sunday, March 30, 2014

March 2014 Monthly Favorites!!

~ L'Oreal Silkissime Ultra Silky Eyeliners in "Highlight" and "Black": These are brand new to the makeup scene, they just came out very recently. I saw the color highlight in a "favorites" video on YouTube and it was so pretty and so smooth I just had to go out and get it for myself! It was BOMB! Smoother and creamier than any eyeliner I own, high-end or low-end! In fact it is so creamy I accidentally mushed the tip a bit...whoops...But after trying "Highlight" and loving it, I decided to go out and get a classic black shade and it stays even longer and is even more smudge resistant than Highlight! I can't get enough of these eyeliners!

~ Wet n Wild Fergi Center-stage Collection Shimmer Palette in "Rose Champagne Glow": This is a newer product to the drugstore circuit, but a very good one! The highlighter is very hard pressed, much like the Revlon Mineral Finish one, but it is more powdery so it's easier to get a good amount off of the pan. It is a pearly pink with darker pink veining much like marble running through it. It blends to the perfect highlight!

~ NYX Slim Lip Pencil in "Dolly Pink": This is my first colored lip-liner that I have consistently used. It is so smooth and creamy and non-drying on the lips; it's perfect even to just wear by itself! I've seen girls just fill in their lips with this color and top with a gloss (or not) and go with it! Also, it matches my favorite lipstick of all time, Wet n Wild's "Dollhouse Pink".

~ NYX Round Lipsticks (Marrakesh Pink, Pure Nude, Gala, Tweed, Fortune Cookie, Strawberry Milk, Harmonica, Narcissus, Rose Bud, B52): These lipsticks are super inexpensive, for amazing quality. They are also very opaque, which is a real turn-on for makeup lovers because the colors are so gorgeous no-one wants them to be sheer so everyone can see them! The colors I have range from very pale pink (Marrakesh Pink) to very dark neutral (B52). I would have to say my favorites in my collection are Marrakesh Pink and Tweed, which is a shimmery nude beige.

~ NYX Powder Blushes: I have these in the colors "Peach", "Pinched", "Summer Peach", "Angel", "Rose Garden" and "Pinky"; these are all varying shades of pink and coral, but they have other shades that are more on the neutral to brownish side (these don't work on my skin-tone). These are a bit powdery admittedly, but the color and look is well worth a little bit of fallout! The colors are stunning, I love the way they look on me, and there is a shade for every type of look.

~ ELF Studio Lip Lock: This is basically a big lip liner. It claims to "hold your lipstick in line and prevent smudging and feathering". I have to say, it really does do all that! Plus because it's so thick, it's easy to put it on and fill-in your lips quickly and easily with it.

~ MAC ProLongwear lipglass in "Long Love Love": The Pro Longwear line of products by MAC are made to last a hella-long time. This lipglass in "Long Love Love" is a light, pastel-y, milky pink and I love it to death! Stickiness has never bothered me in glosses, and though this one is majorly sticky, the color is so gorgeous, I couldn't care less! It smells like vanilla cupcakes too, which is a nice bonus as well.

~ W7 "Candy Floss" Brightening Face Powder: I found this product on eBay, saw the packaging and just HAD to have it! W7 is a UK brand, and I knew I'd never be able to get this again, so I bought it right then and there, and I'm so super glad I did! It says it's a brightening face powder, but honestly, it is so pigmented that I use it as a blush. It is a gorgeous shade of pink that is luminous and soft and goes with any look; the texture is super soft and creamy, not powdery at all. I just adore this product!!

~ L'Oreal Power Volume Collagen mascara in "Blackest Black": This has become my most favorite mascara of all time! The brush is really big and the formula, though wet, creates so much volume it is absolutely beautiful! I will never be without this mascara EVER!

~ Blistex Lip Medex Medicated Lip Balm: This lip balm has saved my lips! It's not glamorous or fancy, but it is absolutely wonderful at getting rid of dry, chapped lips. I apply it throughout the day, and it has never failed to give me great results. And it was only $1.50 at my local drugstore! How can you beat that?

No comments:

Post a Comment